There are some changes to the current telehealth (over the phone) consultation arrangements.
1. We’re reverting to face-to-face consultations
From Monday 21 December, we’re reverting to face-to-face consultations. This means you’ll need to come in to the clinic for your appointments. This includes all healthcare practitioners – doctors and allied health staff.
However, you can still request a telehealth consultation by calling us.
2. If you have a respiratory illness
If you have any respiratory illness, you must call us to make a booking. Please do not book online.
3. Telehealth eligibility changes by the government
We can only offer a telehealth consultation, with a Medicare rebate per our fee schedule, if you’ve had a face-to-face consult at our clinic within the last year.
This rule does not apply to:
- Infants under 12 months old
- Homeless people
- People who:
- live in a COVID-19 impacted area
- currently have COVID-19 or are in quarantine, or
- are self-isolating as a contact of someone who may have COVID-19.
If you don’t fit the criteria, private non-refundable fees will apply. This means there is no Medicare rebate.
Please call us on 9304 0500 if you have any questions.