Here’s another yummy, healthy recipe to enjoy this summer.
It serves four people.
- 400g baby Carisma potatoes, halved
- 400g green beans, trimmed
- 400g tinned tuna in spring water, drained & flaked
- 400g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Spanish onion, finely sliced
- 2 baby cos lettuces, shredded
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- Olives (optional).
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard.
- To make the dressing, whisk oil, vinegar and mustard in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Alternatively, use Praise 100% fat-free French dressing or balsamic vinegar.
- Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes or until just tender. Transfer to a large bowl. Add beans to pot. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes or until bright green and just tender, then drain and refresh under cold water. Add beans to potato.
- Add tuna, tomatoes, lettuce, onion, eggs and olives (optional) to potato and bean mixture. Add 2 tsp dressing to your single serve (leftover salad will keep for another three days). Toss gently to combine and season with salt and pepper to serve.
And voila! Enjoy this nutritious salad.
Have you seen our tasty potato salad recipe?
Need help with your diet?
Our in-house dietitian Jessica Fuller would be pleased to assist you. Book online or call 9304 0500 today.
Note: This information is of a general nature only and should not be substituted for medical advice. It does not replace consultations with qualified healthcare professionals to meet your individual medical needs.