PVH Medical are pleased to provide expertise to all men in our community given the heightened risk factors for men at various life stages. In particular, after the age of 40, it is recommended that men have their health assessed by a GP to ensure any risks are identified and managed.
Men’s health services at PVH Medical aim to provide professional treatment of all types of men’s health problems in a confidential setting. From routine checkups to screening tests to treating chronic ailments, our medical specialists have the experience and expertise to ensure overall health and wellness. Our health assessments and services include:
- Men’s health checks – regular health screenings help ensure immediate treatment of any illness. These may include screenings for blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, colorectal cancer, and prostate cancer.
- Prostate Cancer Risk Assessment – your GP can assess your risk for Prostate Cancer and if deemed clinically required can arrange for a number of tests including a prostate specific antigen (PSA) test and a rectal examination to determine if there’s any problem in the prostate gland.
- Sexual health – our healthcare providers will help make you feel at ease as you discuss sexual health issues, as well as give appropriate and effective treatment to problems like low testosterone and erectile dysfunction, among others.
- Mental health – counselling services and therapy sessions are also available at pvh medical to cater to patients diagnosed with depression, anxiety and other mental health problems.
- Diet & weight management – our GPs and healthcare providers will work closely with you in formulating a diet and weight loss program that’s suitable to your needs and health condition.