Accredited exercise physiologists (AEPs) hold a four-year university degree and are allied health professionals who specialise in the delivery of exercise for the prevention and management of chronic diseases and injuries.
An AEP can assist with:
- Overcoming persisting pain caused by injury or overuse
- Weight management
- Improving your heart health
- Improving balance
- Rehabilitation following a cardiac event
- Controlling your diabetes
- Preventing pre-diabetes from progressing to full diabetes
- Improving your recovery following cancer treatment
- Improving your general health, fitness and well-being
No referral required for private consultations.
Referral required for WorkCover and DVA consultations.
Private health cover rebateable fitness programs are also available.
View our group exercise timetable here.