We’re pleased to announce a new psychologist at PVH Medical – Bronwen Francis.
Bronwen is experienced in helping young people and adults across a diverse range of life experiences and needs including:
- Anxiety and depression
- Schizophrenia and schizo-affective disorder
- Bipolar disorder and adjustment disorder
- Personality disorders, borderline personality disorder, and addictions
- Dual disability, dual diagnosis and learning difficulties
- Relationship issues and life transitions
- Stress management and parenting strategies
- Grief and loss, and trauma.
At PVH Medical, we provide comprehensive assessments, interventions, and support for adults and adolescents who seek assistance for a range of emotional and behavioural concerns.
Our aim is to build resilience and enable individuals and families to reach their true potential.
To make an appointment please call Reception on 9304 0500.