*Samantha is currently on maternity leave. Please make an appointment with Jessica Fuller instead.*
Samantha Stuk is an accredited practising dietitian and sports dietitian who sees both children and adults. She is skilled in behaviour change coaching and eating psychology. Samantha is dedicated to helping patients achieve and sustain their nutrition goals, and is the perfect partner for patients’ healthy ambitions.
She delivers practical nutrition advice and meal plans that are tailored to each individual. She specialises in:
- Irritable bowel disease (IBD) and the low FODMAP diet (includes fructose and lactose malabsorption)
- Coeliac disease and non-coeliac gluten intolerance
- Food chemical intolerance (including the Failsafe and RPAH elimination diet)
- Weight management
- Diabetes and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Vegan and vegetarian nutrition.