Dr Jason S. C. Tan is an endocrine and general surgeon.
He has a specialised interest in the following areas:
- Thyroid surgery, including robotic thyroidectomy
- Parathyroid surgery, including minimally invasive parathyroidectomy
- Adrenal surgery, both laparoscopic and open
- General surgery, including hernia repair and cholecystectomy.
He is a member of the following professional associations:
- Examiner for General Surgery, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Member of the International Association of Endocrine Surgeons
- Member of the Australian & New Zealand Endocrine Surgeons
- Member of the International Society of Surgery.
He conducts public appointments at St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne, Western Health and Austin Health.