When it comes to exercise, there is no such thing as one size fits all. It is important to exercise right for your uniqueness – right professional, right place, right time.
At PVH Medical, our Exercise Physiologist can help.
An Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP) holds a four-year equivalent university degree and specialises in the exercise and movement for the prevention and management of chronic diseases and injuries. AEPs provide support for people with:
- cardiovascular disease
- osteoporosis and arthritis
- mental health conditions
- cancer and cancer treatment recovery
- chronic pain and fatigue
- post-surgical rehabilitation (ACL reconstruction, hip/knee replacement)
- neuromuscular exercise therapy (multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s disease)
- pulmonary disease and more
To make an appointment call the Practice on 9304 0500.
For more information – Exercise Right Week