At PVH Medical, we understand that as we get older our healthcare needs change. We offer a range of health services & support specifically for seniors in our community. As most seniors will have multiple medical concerns, our GPs are experts in developing care plans to address their conditions.
- Seniors health assessments – We offer annual health assessments specifically designed for seniors. These can be conducted at your home or in our practice.
- Home visits – As part of PVH Medical’s individualised approach to healthcare, our GPs take the time to visit senior patients at home if the patient is unable to attend the practice
- Residential aged care visits – The PVH Medical team also routinely check on patients who are living in nursing homes and aged care facilities.
- Home medication review – We offer a comprehensive clinical review of a patient’s medicines in their home. They are designed to enhance the quality use of medicines and reduce the number of adverse medicine events, by assisting patients to better manage and understand their medications.
- Palliative care – For patients facing serious or life-threatening illnesses, PVH Medical’s palliative care provides relief from symptoms and stress, while enhancing the quality of life of patients and their families.
- Chronic disease management – Our chronic disease management programs allow our GPs to plan and coordinate the health care of patients with chronic or terminal medical conditions, including patients with these conditions who require multidisciplinary, team-based care.